Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Why?

I have created this blog to connect with other electronics enthusiasts who might be working on similar projects so that ideas, experiences, and resulting photo of the projects can be shared. These projects are on the topics of radar imaging, phased array radar, electromagnetics, vacuum tube audio, radio, antique radio restoration, and other electronics topics that i find interesting.

I think my work is somewhat unique in that many of these projects are cutting edge radar (which have been published in many academic publications), where, in all of them I use recycled electronics from 1940's and 1950's military surplus striving to create a vintage look. But, behind that, you will find advanced data acquisition, signal processing, beamforming, and control.

I have been running a website where i have been posting my various projects, documents, publications, slide shows, etc etc. It has always been exciting hearing from someone working on something similar. For this reason I want to connect more easily to others via this blog.

Thank you for reading,
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment