Sunday, June 12, 2011

The best YouTube Channel: BandersenTV, antique radio and television restorations


If you like the TV show 'This Old House' and you like to restore antique radios or televisions then you will love this youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bandersentv

It is the television and radio restoration equivalent of 'This Old House.' I am a huge fan and have watched almost every video (there are a few hundred so far). New videos are posted a few times a week.

If you are interested in learning how to restore antique radios and televisions then you can learn much by watching these videos, in fact i think there is a mini-series in here on the basics of radio restoration.

Thank you Bob for your excellent work, we look forward to your next video post.

3 comments:

  1. b4rush@yahoo.com
    Found a Grunow 1191 11g would like to talk with Mr, Andersen google account wont except my email address
    The video is helpful just would like to get some help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say thanks for the plug :) Since Google has lifted my video length cap, I've been making longer videos a little less often. I hope everyone is happy with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am, the longer the better.

    I like to work on my radio projects while i get to see how your projects are progressing and gain valuable trouble shooting insights.

    Your series on the capacitor regeneration was very interesting!

    ReplyDelete